(This page is under construction; info/links to published version will be updated soon. )
Below are my papers:
- Perfect state transfer in quantum walks on orientable maps
with Vincent Schmeits.
- New Eigenvalue Bound for the Fractional Chromatic Number
with Sam Spiro.
- Pseudo-Geometric Strongly Regular Graphs with a Regular Point
with Edwin van Dam.
- Transversal polynomial of r-fold covers
with Chris Godsil, Gordon Royle.
- Diagonal entries of the average mixing matrix
with Chris Godsil, Mariia Sobchuk.
- Lower Bound Computations for the Nonnegative Rank
with Samuel Fiorini, Marco Macchia, Matthias Walter. 17th Cologne-Twente Workshop on Graphs and Combinatorial Optimization, extended abstract (2019)
- The biclique covering number of grids
with Tony Huynh, Marco Macchia. (submitted)
- The chromatic index of strongly regular graphs
with Sebastian M. Cioaba and Willem H. Haemers. (submitted)
- Short rainbow cycles in sparse graphs
with Matt DeVos, Matthew Drescher, Daryl Funk, Sebastián González Hermosillo de la Maza, Tony Huynh, Bojan Mohar and Amanda Montejano. (submitted)
- Partially ordering the class of invertible trees
to appear in European Journal of Combinatorics, Volume 83, (2020), 103019.
- Using the existence of t-designs to prove Erdős-Ko-Rado
with Chris Godsil. Discrete Mathematics, Volume 342, Issue 10 (2019) P2846-2849.
- State transfer in strongly regular graphs with an edge perturbation
with Chris Godsil, Mark Kempton and Gabor Lippner. (submitted)
- Average mixing matrix of trees.
with Chris Godsil and John Sinkovic. Electronic Journal of Linear Algebra, Volume 34 (2018).
- A new perspective on the average mixing matrix.
with Gabriel Coutinho, Chris Godsil and Harmony Zhan. Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, Volume 25, Issue 4 (2018), Paper #P4.14.
- Digraphs with Hermitian spectral radius below 2 and their cospectrality with paths.
with Bojan Mohar. SIAM Discrete Mathematics, Volume 340, Issue 11, November 2017, Pages 2616-2632.
- Pretty good state transfer between internal nodes of paths.
with Gabriel Coutinho and Christopher. M. van Bommel. Quantum Information and Computation, Vol. 17, No. 9&10 (2017) 0825–0830.
- Cycle space of digraphs. (Submitted)
with Chris Godsil.
- Spectral bound for separations in Eulerian digraphs. Electronic Journal of Linear Algebra, Volume 32, pp. 291-300.
- Quantum walks on generalized quadrangles.
with Chris Godsil and Tor Myklebust. Electronic Journal of Combinatorics, Volume 24, Issue 4 (2017), Paper #P4.16.
- Hermitian adjacency matrix of digraphs and mixed graphs
with Bojan Mohar. Journal of Graph Theory (2016). doi/10.1002/jgt.22057.
- Perfect state transfer on distance-regular graphs and association schemes
with Gabriel Coutinho, Chris Godsil and Frédéric Vanhove. Linear Algebra and its Applications 449 (2015) P108-130.
- Large regular bipartite graphs with median eigenvalue 1
with Bojan Mohar. Linear Algebra and its Applications 449 (2014) P68-75.
- Quantum Walks on Regular Graphs and Eigenvalues
EJCT 18 (2011) #P165, with Chris Godsil.
- New Constructions of Complete Non-cyclic Hadamard Matrices, Related Function Families and LCZ Sequences
SETA 2010, with Guang Gong.
Here is my Ph.D. thesis.
During my Masters degree, I studied a graph invariant based on the transition matrix of a discrete time quantum walk. Here is my thesis.
I am interested in the second subconstituents of strongly regular graphs. This led me to look at triply regular graphs. Here are some notes on triply regular graphs.