Below are my papers:
- Pretty good state transfer between internal nodes of paths. (Submitted)
with Gabriel Coutinho and Christopher. M. van Bommel
- Cycle space of digraphs. (Submitted)
with Chris Godsil.
- Spectral bound for separations in Eulerian digraphs. (Submitted)
- Quantum walks on generalized quadrangles.
with Chris Godsil and Tor Myklebust. (Submitted to EJC)
- Hermitian adjacency matrix of digraphs and mixed graphs
with Bojan Mohar. Journal of Graph Theory (2016). doi/10.1002/jgt.22057.
- Perfect state transfer on distance-regular graphs and association schemes
with Gabriel Coutinho, Chris Godsil and Frédéric Vanhove. Linear Algebra and its Applications 449 (2015) P108-130.
- Large regular bipartite graphs with median eigenvalue 1
with Bojan Mohar. Linear Algebra and its Applications 449 (2014) P68-75.
- Quantum Walks on Regular Graphs and Eigenvalues
EJCT 18 (2011) #P165, with Chris Godsil.
- New Constructions of Complete Non-cyclic Hadamard Matrices, Related Function Families and LCZ Sequences
SETA 2010, with Guang Gong.
Here is my Ph.D. thesis.
During my Masters degree, I studied a graph invariant based on the transition matrix of a discrete time quantum walk. Here is my thesis.
I am interested in the second subconstituents of strongly regular graphs. This led me to look at triply regular graphs. Here are some notes on triply regular graphs.